The commitment of Horizon Glass to serve the glass related needs of our community long after construction, is a key differentiator from the typical glazing provider. The Rocky Mountain Region will always need quality glass repair and replacement services. Whether your glass was damaged by burglars, baseballs or a natural disaster, you can count on Horizon Glass for quality glass repair.
Horizon Glass maintains a select set of vehicles and equipment and employs customer service and field technicians all specifically focused on meeting the day-to-day glass service needs of:
- Building Owners and Developers
- Commercial Property and Facilities Managers
- Government Facilities
- Religious, Educational and Healthcare Facilities
- Retail and Multifamily Structures
- Single Family Homes
Our customer service and repair staff is proud to bring a combined total of nearly 300 years of industry experience providing:
- Glass Replacement Services
- After-Hours Emergency Service and Repairs
- Aluminum Entry Door Repairs and Replacement
- New Insulated Glass, Safety Glass, and Fire-Rated Glass
- Walk-In Customer Service
- Mirrors, Glass Shelves and Glass Tabletops
If you break it – we can fix it!