While several distinctive yet closely-related service and product offerings converge to form the ideal ‘business model’ for Horizon Glass, it is the fabrication and installation of architectural aluminum and glass for New Construction which comprises the backbone of our superb operation.
Consisting predominantly of commercial work, and widely-spanning both public and private projects throughout Colorado, Horizon Glass has performed extensive exterior and interior glass installations on thousands of highly successful projects. The primary ‘building categories’ served by Horizon Glass include:
- Office Building
- Education: K-8, High School, Campus and Higher Education
- Retail and Mixed Use
- Healthcare: Hospital, Medical Office and Clinical
- Multifamily and Resort/Hospitality
- Government: City, State and Federal
Indeed…just about everything.
New Construction projects performed by Horizon Glass range in size from small, single-level structures to large multi-story towers. The architectural metal and glass products that we provide and install also vary greatly based on individual project requirements, and generally include:
- Architectural Aluminum Curtainwalls, Window Walls, and Storefronts
- Aluminum Entrance Doors and related Hardware
- Exterior Insulated Glass and Glazing
- Aluminum Composite Panels, Sunshades, Louvers, and Light Shelves
- Interior Glazing and Mirrors
Please take a few moments to visit the Project Gallery on our web site to view a comprehensive sampling of our many past successful projects and wide array of glazing capabilities!